Due to remarkable growth we are now seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join our busy team. This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced corporate business travel consultant seeking career progression. This is an office based role.
The company has enjoyed rapid growth over the last few years with an excellent reputation in the travel industry, offering a range of elite travel services to an array of destinations.
Corporate Travel Consultant
Daily Hours and Breaks:
• Balance product knowledge with a deep understanding of customer needs
• Fulfilling bookings from customers and thorough knowledge of internal systems and processes
• Answering queries whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service
• Answering telephone enquiries and fulfilling bookings in line with customers expected SLA’s
• Assisting accounts with payment and reconciliation queries and providing additional support as and when required
• Working on Insights portfolio of clients booking UK, European and Worldwide business travel arrangements using Sabre.
• Booking a range of travel services for clients including, Booking flights, car hire, rail and hotels
• Building client relationships focusing on a wide range of clients
• Offering a cutting-edge customer service
• Account managing clients from start to finish
• Ensuring a ‘polished’ service is maintained at all times
• Excellent communication skills
• Keen and willing to learn
• Problem solving
• Literate and numerate